Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Site Updates

I have updated the site with ESPN fantasy Podcasts that are updated automatically, I have put the links to all the Cape Cod teams and popular Cape Cod Blogs. The reason I put the Cape Cod links on there is because this is the #1 summer league for prospects. Many first rounders from this season's draft are alumni from the Cape Cod League. I have also put links to the major sports talk radio stations and all of them stream live. I am new to the podcast world and I will be expanding on these functionalities later. At the bottom left I will post a poll question that will run weekly. I also have submitted our Blog to run advertisements at the bottom our the page. If any money is generated from these ads, I will put all the money into our league. I know most of you play in other leagues, so let your other leagues know of the site so our Blog and league become more widely known. There is a site counter at the bottom as well and we can monitor the amount of traffic we are receiving.

No comments: