Friday, February 27, 2009

2009 Spring Training Begins

With Spring Training starting, I thought it would be a great time to start posting on the blog. I plan on posting 3-4 times a week until the season starts and then I will pick up the pace. I have sent some emails around to popular websites attempting to get this blog added as a link on a major site (I will keep you updated). This winter I participated in a auction 6x6 league that had a 20 round minor league draft following the auction. I will detail each round and the best/worst picks as the other owners seemed very knowledgeable about Minor League players. I have added a link to the sidebar, Prospect Tube, which has You Tube clips on all the top High School/Minor League players. In the coming weeks I will be updating the play of the top prospects in Spring Training, providing list of the top prospects by position from a fantasy perspective, looking ahead to the 2009 amateur draft, providing player spotlights (which are detailed segments on a player), profiling the upcoming college baseball season, looking at how some of the top prospects finished 2008, and much more. If you have any suggestions please send an email.

No comments: